The most adventurous girl you’ll ever meet.
Hi there, and thanks for checking me out! I was born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada. My love for reading and writing as a kid transcended into a degree at the University of Western Ontario in English Literature, Creative Writing, and Professional and Technical Communication. When I travel I feel powerful and in charge of my life. As I combine travel with writing I feel strong, happy, and fulfilled. I love sharing my writing and experiences with dear readers like you, and truly appreciate all the wonderful comments and visitors my blog has received so far. I just want to see as much of the world as I can and experience as many different cultures possible!
I own a globe flagged with the places I’ve been. You’d be surprised how long I can be entertained with globes for. I spin and watch them whirl, studying places I’ve never been, imagining my next trip. I have a travel binder filled with itineraries that I would love to book one day, including an African safari, Central America, Scandinavia, and Japan.
I graduated after five years of University, and on that day I was proud most definitely, but more excited than anything. I had paid off my tuition and student loans. I could start reading and writing for fun. Most importantly I look forward to fulfilling the rest of my 20′s with as much health, happiness, and adventure as I possibly can.
30 facts about Alli
1. I love Jim Carrey
2. I am in love with Asian culture, in particular Japanese
3. I am always eating
4. I love being Canadian
5. I like Archie Comics and have since I was a kid
6. I taught myself how to play and sing 2 whole songs on the guitar
7. I love Flight of the Conchords and it would be a dream to meet them
8. I may seem nice throughout my blog, but my job involves being a detective and threatening fraudsters around the world
9. I think campfires at nighttime are romantic
10. I have psychic dreams that come true
11. I love singing Christmas carols
12. I will never miss or skip eating breakfast. Never.
13. I have broken a bone too many times to count
14. Whatever time I set my alarm to it has to end in a 7
15. I have never ever dyed or highlighted my hair
16. My favourite books are Where the Red Fern Grows, Jane Eyre, and The Help
17. I’ve traveled to 23 countries and 6 continents
18. My favourite foods are pizza, Greek cuisine, and strawberry banana smoothies
19. I once asked a blind man for directions before realizing he was blind. He gave me the right directions.
20. I like to write messages on foggy windows and mirrors
21. I will go slightly out of my way to step on a crunchy looking leaf
22. I wish I had an invisibility cloak
23. I like vintage everything and wished I lived in the 50′s
24. My boyfriend treats me like a princess and would do anything for me
25. I think the cutest animal ever is a baby elephant
26. I drink green tea every morning
27. I love hot yoga because of how good and relaxed I feel after all the sweating and stretching
28. My favourite movies are Dumb and Dumber, Julie and Julia, and Toy Story
29. I can be very sneaky
30. I get goosebumps watching ballet